Join Craft Buddy's Craft Month Challenge and Support a Noble Cause
Posted by CraftBuddy Team on
Note from Craft Buddy: To celebrate the National Craft Month, we have rolled out our Craft Month Challenge campaigns to call for our amazing fans & customers to share your creative craft makes on social. You can refer to the FACEBOOK POST here to find out more about the weekly Craft Month Challenge!
As part of the crafting community, we also love to celebrate the love and support we've got from each other. One of our very own buddy and talented crafter, Shar, has created this beautiful card and she also have a very special message for you all. Check this blog post out and show Shar some love through crafting!
I hope you are all keeping well. I really can’t believe it's already March 2023, time really does fly!
As most of you are aware I lost my late husband Glenn in May 2022 to a very rare cancer. Because there wasn’t enough information/statistics on the cancer he had they were unsure of which treatments would or wouldn’t work, they basically threw whatever they could at it, sadly the treatment they tried didn’t work. I want to raise as much money as I can towards the research into this type of small bowel cancer he had in the hope that some day they will find more treatments and hopefully a cure to stop other people suffering like he did. Craft Buddy have been amazing and are offering three prizes - 1st Prize £50 web voucher, 2nd Prize £10 web voucher 3rd Prize £10 web voucher. In order to be in with a chance of winning you need to:
- Follow the link to my Just Giving Page and donate any amount, every little helps! All the details and registered charity number can be found HERE
- Then make a card, a flower arrangement, home decor or anything you wish using our Craft Buddy/Crystal Art/Forever Flowerz products
- Place this entry into the special named “Glenns fundraiser album” in any of our groups - Forever Flowerz Fans, Friends of Craft Buddy, Crystal Cards and Crystal Art Kits or “Crafting with Shar Craft Buddy” Page
- Type “Done” underneath the post
- All winners will be picked and notified on the 31 March, 2023
I have made a card to give you some inspiration into what you could enter the competition with. To make this card you will need:
- Crystal Art A6 Stamps 'Flying High' [BUY NOW]
- Craft Buddy Big Adventures Decorative Papers [SHOW ME WHAT IT IS]
- 8” x 8” card blank [CRAFT BUDDY SET OF 25 8" CARD BLANKS & ENVELOPE]
- Craft Buddy Stamping Cards [SHOP SOME MORE]
- Memento Ink Pad [BUY NOW AT £4.99]
- Alcohol Pens [SAVE £7.95 ON 6 DOUBLE-SIDED ALCOHOL PENS]
- Crystal Art Magic Glue [I NEED MORE]
- Craft Buddy Premium Glue [I'LL GET TWO]
- Craft Buddy Crystal Art Non-stick Film Roll [£10.99]
- Co-ordinating card stock [SHOW ME MORE]
- Leftover Crystals [I ACTUALLY WANT TO GET SOME MORE CRYSTALS]
- Glue gel
1. Mat and layer the co-ordinating cardstock to fit the 8x8 card:
2. Cut down the decorative paper to fit and glue in place
3. Using the bird silhouette stamp, randomly stamp over the paper
4. Stamp the plane twice (you will only need the propeller off one of these images), the clouds and the banner onto white stamping card, add your greeting onto the banner, colour all images and then cut out.
5. Using a thin paintbrush add some of the magic glue onto the images, spread over and allow to dry clear (it will remain sticky) Tip - if you are wanting to leave your images overnight please put some of the non-stick film roll on top to protect them
6. Once the magic glue has dried clear you can begin to add your chosen colours of crystals.
7. Once completed, arrange the clouds, the plane and banner in the sky, when you are happy with the layout, using glue gel stick them down
8. Add a thin line using a black pen to join the banner to the plane
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: card making, cards, craft buddy, craft inspiration, craft month challenge, crafts, crystal art, Crystal Art Stamp, new crafts, papercrafting, uk diamond art, uk diamond painting