Make Along with Diane: Create a Disney Wall Hanging
Posted by CraftBuddy Team on
Hey Craft Buddies!
The new Crystal Art Disney Classic Stamp Sets have been a great hit since launched! We've been seeing a lot of great projects from you all using those stamps! Diane James from our design team has decided to throw a little party with Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Pluto! Here's the step-by-step guide showing you how to create this lovely wall hanging signage using the Disney Classic Stamps!
What you need:
- Crystal Art Disney Classic Stamp Sets - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto
- Crystal Art Crystal Refill Pack set of 20 - Disney Colours [Show me the crystals]
- Craft Buddy Starry Night A5 Premium Mixed Media Stencil [What's this?]
- Sparkling Alphabet A4 Crystal Art Stamp Set [Oh i don't have this]
- Craft Buddy Decorative Nested Circles Die set [Add this to cart]
- Crystal Art Magic Glue [I'm running out of this]
- A4 Black Card x 1 [Show me some Craft Buddy Card options]
- White Card x 2 [I need some cards]
- A4 cardboard x 1
- Scraps of colours of the balloons
- Colouring medium of choice
- Foam Tape
- Cord or ribbon for balloons and to hang with
- Gold ink, black ink
- Finger daubers or sponges
Got everything? Let's start now!
Step 1: Stamp using memento ink if using alcohol makers to colour in, this will take one sheet of A4 white card and colour in, I chose to do the letters in rainbow colours
Step 2: Cut out all the pieces
Step 3: Apply magic glue. Use your fingers or brush to spread. It will go clear when ready to use and be tacky to add the crystals to.
Step 4: Add the crystals to the characters and letters, you can see the glue has now gone clear
Step 6 - Layer the base cardboard with the black card, ink the starry night stencil randomly over the white card with ink colour of choice and place on top. Punch two holes (I did 5cm in & 3cm down). Place ribbon in holes.
Place letter & characters centrally on the card using foam or glue.
Step 6: Cut eight circles & triangles for the balloons, place triangles behind to show the balloon shape as when tied. Glue together and place on card to the side and string behind characters' hands.
Step 7: Hopefully now you will have something that resembles this one :)
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: crystal art, Crystal Art Stamp, diamond painting, diamong paiting uk, Disney, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Wall Hanging