Hey buddies! We know you've been waiting for your next stamping project for the new year! Naomi is going full-steam ahead on this with her new brand new transport-themed A6 stamp sets and created an awesome 3D steam train set. Here's the step-by-step guidelines on how to make this train set using Crystal Art A6 Stamp Set - Full of Steam:
What you need:
- Crystal Art Full of Steam Stamp Set (BUY NOW - £8.99)
- Craft Buddy Premium Stamping Card (I need to get more)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (I don't have this)
- Craft Buddy Twin Top Slimline Gem Pens set (I need to buy a new set)
- Crystal Art Magic Glue (I ran out of it)
- Crystal Art Refill Pack with tools (Show me some options)
- Crystal Art Sealer (400ml £15.99)
- Some Twine
- A Stamping Block
- A pair of Scissors
- Some Gelli Plate or Acetate
Step-by-step guide:1. Stamp out two train engines and four carriages onto stamping card.
(Check out Naomi's Facebook Live earlier to see how to reverse stamp the engine for this project - WATCH NOW)
2a. To make the engine-colour and cut out the two stamped images. You can add crystals now or later, the choice is yours!
2b. Measure & create the body of the train using the net shape below (or download the template HERE)
2c. When you cut this out, make sure to leave glued flap as pictured below (or download the template HERE)
2d. Now glue this together and fix the train engines to the sides.
3. Repeat this process with the carriages. You can make as many as you wish! Here’s the net diagram for the carriage. Don’t forget to leave glue flaps as before (or download the template HERE)
4. Use a pokey tool to make holes in the backs of the carriages and engine and thread together with twine,
5. I decorated all the extra pieces of card I’d added with crystals too.
6. TA-DAH! Add chocolates or small gifts and enjoy!
Check out also some of the amazing works that our DT team have put together with these new Crystal Art A6 stamp sets!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D train, craft inspiration, crafts, crystal art, Crystal Art Stamp, diamond art, diamond painting, diamong paiting uk, event decoration, gifts, home decoration, new crafts, papercrafting