What you will need:
CB CA Floral Heart stamp set
CB Tartan Check Stencil
CB Rhinestone Crystal Refill Kit
CB stamping card (18cm x 18cm plus extra for the heart topper and ribbon)
CB CA Magic Glue
CB Premium Glue
CB Gem pens
Memento Tuxedo Black ink Pad
Oxide ink pads - Squeezed Lemonade and Kitsch Flamingo
Dark pink card (18.5cm x 18.5cm)
8x8 card blank
1. Stamp out the large floral heart from the stamp set using black ink.
2. Colour your stamped image with Craft Buddy Gem Pens. (I’ve included a colour swatch showing the pens I used) Then stamp the Happy Mothers Day sentiment inside the heart.
3. Cut out the heart topper you have created leaving a couple of millimetres of white card around the edge.
4. Brush a layer of Crystal Art Magic Glue over the florals and leave until this has gone clear.
6. Now move the stencil across to one of the white lines left from the first ink layer and blend over again using the yellow ink. This will give you a lovely two toned background.
7. On a strip of white card stamp a row of flowers using the small flower stamp from the set. Colour these using the pens as before.
11. TA-DAH Now your card is complete.