Hi Craft Buddies!
Fathers Day is fast approaching so I thought it would be great to show you how you can create an extra special Father's Day Card for your Dad this year. Make sure to share your re-creations to our Facebook Group, I love seeing them!
What you need…
Craft Buddy Crystal Art Looking Up! A6 stamp set [I need one!]
Craft Buddy Alpha Script stamp set [show me]
Craft Buddy Fantastic Foliage A5 stencil [I want one]
1x A4 sheet Craft Buddy stamping card [I need some]
1x A4 sheet Blue card
Craft Buddy Crystal Art Magic Glue [I need some]
Craft Buddy Premium Glue [I need some]
Craft Buddy Gem Pens [I need some]
Mowed Lawn Oxide Ink Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
What I did…
- On a piece of white card stamp out one complete giraffe.
- Next stamp out a second giraffe. This time avoid inking the head.
- Extend the neck of the second giraffe by just inking the neck section of the stamp and tiling.
- Keep going until you are happy with the length of neck then add the head.
- Colour with the Gem Pens.
- Cut the two giraffes out. I also stamped, coloured and cut out two bow ties. Glue the bow ties in place then cover with Magic Glue. Leave this to go tacky.
- Now create a background on a piece of white card (10cm x20cm). Add green ink first then use the stencil and a dauber to create pattern around the edge of the card.
Next stamp out the sentiment using the Alpha Script stamp set to write DAD and one of the sentiments from the Looking Up! Stamp set.
Mat and layer the background piece with blue card then add to a card blank (11cmx 21cm). Position the giraffes and sentiment and glue in place. (I cut the smaller giraffes head off then glued at an angle to make it look like he is looking up at his dad)
Add spare Crystal Art crystals in the usual way.
- TA-DAH! You have now created a Fathers Day Card that you can be really proud of!