Hey Craft Buddies!
It's summer time aka "Start of Crafters' Christmas"! Lorre-Anne from Craft Buddy Design Team has created this lovely Santa & Elf Christmas Card using our Crystal Art Stamps, Decorative Die Set & Stencil. Here's a step-by-step guide for your inspiration!
What you need:
- Crystal Art Stamp Sets - Jolly Santa, Santa's Little Helper, Oh Christmas Tree, Sparkling Sentiments)
- Craft Buddy Twin Top Slimline Gem Pens set of 40 Solvent Markers [I need to buy this]
- Crystal Art Magic Glue [Add this to cart]
- Crystal Art Festive Crystals [Show me the crystals]
- Crystal Art Sealer Sealer [I'm running out of this]
- Craft Buddy A5 Premium Embossing Stencil - Jolly Holly [Oh i don't have this]
- Craft Buddy Decorative Nested Ovals Die Set [ Yes, I want to buy it]
- 7"x5" white card blank [I need some cards]
- White stamping card [Buy some Craft Buddy A4 Premium Stamping Cards]
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Distress Oxides (Mowed Lawn, Festive Berries)
- Red Mirror card
- Masking sheet
- Foam pads
- Water Spray
Got everything? Let's start now!
Step 2: Mask off Santa and Elf with a masking sheet, then stamp the Christmas tree in the centre using Memento ink.
Step 3: Carefully peel off masking sheet.
Step 4: Colour in the image using Gem pens.
Step 6: Put both colours of Oxide on the stencil.
Step 7: Spritz with water and place ink side down on the top half of an A4 sheet of stamping card.
Step 8: Carefully remove stencil, re-spray with water and again place ink side down on the bottom half of sheet of card.
Step 9: When dry, trim backgrounds to 6 3/4" x 4 3/4", and mat to red mirror card measuring 7" x 5". Die cut an oval from white card, and corresponding decorative layer from red mirror card. Stamp sentiment on white card, trim to 5 7/8" x 1 1/8", and mat to red mirror card measuring 6 1/8" x 1 3/8".
Step10: Take 7"x5" white card blank and score front panel in half.
Step 11: Affix one of background pieces to front panel, ensuring to only add glue to the bottom section of front panel of card. Attach remaining background to inner panel of card. Glue decorative oval to centre of easel panel, then use foam pads to affix main image. Finish by adding sentiment to inner panel with foam pads to act as a stopper for easel mechanism.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cards, Christmas, craft buddy, crystal art, Crystal Art Stamp, diamond painting, diamong paiting uk