Stamping Inspiration - Piglet's Hug card by Lorre-Anne
Posted by CraftBuddy Team on
Hi buddies & fans of Winnie the Pooh! We know you are excited with the newly launched Disney Winnie The Pooh A6 stamp sets! We have brought you 4 of your favourite characters: Pooh Bear, Tigger, Eeyore & Piglet and our talented design team have been having so much stamping fun with them! Check out this blog post for a step-by-step guide on how to create this lovely Piglet's Hug card with Lorre-Anne and hope you can get some useful tips & inspiration for your next Winnie The Pooh card project!
What you need:
- 8"×8" white card blank (I need to restock some!)
- White stamping card (100 x premium stamping card £16.99)
- Pink card (show me some colours...)
- Sparkling Alphabet stamp set (Buy now at £22.49)
- Disney Winnie The Pooh Stamp Set - Piglet (I need to get this!)
- Craft Buddy Gem It! Parrot Paradise Gem Stamp Set (Show me what it is)
- Craft Buddy Geometric Gems A5 Premium Mixed Media Stencil (Add to cart)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Buy the ink pad now at £4.99)
- Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide
- Crystal Art Magic Glue (Time to get more glue!)
- Glue (Buy 2 Craft Buddy Premium Glue at £15.98)
- Foam Pads
- Crystal Art Sealer (Save £1.99 to buy 2 x 150ml Crystal Art Sealer)
- Craft Buddy Twin Top Slimline Gem Pens (Buy a box now!)
- Crystals (Missing some colours?)
- Paper Trimmer
- Water Spray
1. Trim the card blank down to 7 1/2" x 5 1/2". Trim pink card to measure 7 1/4" x 5 1/4", and white stamping card to measure 7" x 5".
2. Place the Geometric Gems Stencil on a piece of paper towel, rub some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide on the stencil, and spritz with water.
3. Place the stencil ink side down on the piece of white stamping card and leave in place for a few minutes.
4. Carefully remove the stencil and allow card to dry.
5. Stamp piglet, balloon and letters using Memento ink. Colour with gem pens, carefully cut out, and apply Magic glue. Add crystals then seal with Crystal Art Sealer. (Check out Shar's blog post on how to use Crystal Art Sealer if you are not sure how to do it!)
6. Stamp out the sentiment from the Parrot Paradise Stamp set using Memento ink, trim and mat to a slightly larger piece of pink card.
7. Mat the stencilled white card to the slightly larger piece of pink card, and affix to card blank. Use foam pads to affix HELLO, piglet and balloon to the card, and glue to affix the sentiment.
Some more lovely cards made by Lorre-Anne for your inspiration:
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: card making, cards, craft inspiration, crystal art, Crystal Art Stamp, diamond art, diamond painting, diamong paiting uk, Disney, papercrafting, piglet, uk diamond art, uk diamond painting, winnie the pooh