Personalised Crystal Art Kit
Due to the Chinese New Year, our factories will be closing. Get your Custom Kit orders in before Sunday 24th January to receive them before the 12 February. All orders received thereafter, will be processed from the 1st March.
Order your own, personalised Crystal Art Kit now! Just add crystals and you have a beautiful, personal piece of art that is ready to display on your wall.
1) Select the frame size and orientation (Choose ↑↓Portrait or ← →Landscape, based on the orientation of your image).
2) Select Mounted or Unmounted.
3) Upload your chosen image and make sure it fits into your chosen dimensions and ratio. If the image does not, you might need to crop the image and upload again.
We have created this preview which will pixelate your image, giving you a better understanding that some details will be lost when a photo is converted into a Crystal Art Kit. (Please note this is for illustration purposes only, final result in crystals may differ slightly).
4) If you are happy with the preview, please continue and place your order.
If you want, you can add a note on the order or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* SIZE: 40 x 50cm or 30 x 30cm or 65 x 90cm.
* IMAGE ORIENTATION: Choose from Portrait or Landscape.
* MOUNTING: You can choose to have your kit mounted onto wooden canvas or unmounted.
* CONTENTS: Kit includes customised template, packs of crystals, pick up pen, wax, tray and instruction manual.
* DELIVERY TIME: 3-4 weeks from date of order (UK). Up to 6-8 weeks from date of order (non-UK).
* REFUND POLICY: As this is a bespoke product made to order, unfortunately we cannot accept returns or refunds.
Personal Photographs Only. Please note, we can only accept personal photographs. We cannot accept images you have found on the internet which may be copyrighted. Any orders with submissions which we have reason to believe may contravene copyright laws will be refused and refunded.
Photo Quality. The photograph must be a minimum of 72 dpi , or a minimum of 800 pixels (21cm), to ensure high print quality .
Portrait vs Landscape. If choosing portrait, please ensure the image you send us is portrait orientation; the same goes for landscape (please see diagram above).
Non-refundable. As this is a bespoke product made to order, we cannot accept returns or refunds.