Craft Buddy™ LTD Angel Policy
To ensure we protect everyone from the misuse of images, we have established an Angel Policy for you to follow when you are working with our copyrighted designs. This policy protects all parties by ensuring that crafters who wish to sell their cards or crafting projects, can. It also protects us as a business by ensuring that our designs are used in the correct manner.
Please read the below policy carefully. If in you do not understand anything stated below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise you.
- There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity or for profit, so long as they abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Handmade projects may be sold at permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers and over the Internet (excluding auction sites.) In selling handmade projects the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller and not a product of the company.
- Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All Craft Buddy LTD™ images and artwork are copyrighted©, which means they cannot be copied without permission. You are, however, able to recreate some of the sample images that we have produced to showcase our products.
- Digitally created projects must be for personal use only and resale is prohibited.
- You may not use Craft Buddy LTD™ crafts images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abusive or bring Craft Buddy LTD™ or any of its staff or suppliers into disrepute.